Installing a single electric oven - w/plug but no power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help. My Delonghi single fan oven has arrived. It already has a 13 amp 3 pin plug fuse attached to it. I assumed that I would simply be able to attach this to a standard socket in the kitchen, but there's no power coming through.Instructions say that the appliance must be connected to a 220-240 volts 50 cycle AC supply. I thought that this is what I've done? Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Thanks

Redmurth

Sponsored Links
OK - I've got this cracked now, but I think I may lose patience with this oven in the future. The Delonghi ESF 461 ST will only work if the timer is activated. So you need to set it to run (say 30 min) otherwise it will not work at all!

you done right plug and go ,check plug socket ie plug kettle into it see if it works. if its not the socket send cooker back or book a call with the company .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back