Pro Tree Surgeons/Landscapers on here? Rough quote needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just after a bit of advice for my garden. I miss the sun going into it and I want to get it sorted out.

There's about 25-30 leylandi trees (horrible things ) that need removing along with the stumps ground out. The stumps are approx 4-10" across.

Will also be looking to put up some fencing. Ideally it will be approx 13 x 6ft panels, with preferably concrete posts and a 6" concrete/wooden gravel board. I might be able to locate them depending on what discount I can get at the time from local suppliers.

Also looking to rotavate the garden which is approx 30ft across and 80ft long to level it off and make it bump free.

Lastly, lay approx 50 patio slabs which are already there.

What sort of costs are involved as a rough ball park figure?

Sponsored Links
lots of things to be taken into consideration, how tall are the trees, lots of room for a "tree shreder" to park? cant g'tee any materials supplied by you (you did say about the fence)
can't really see the job in question on a forum, best get a couple of local quotes then you will know for sure

View media item 6967

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back