Robbie uk's own brand paint

Sponsored Links
Im not that old just yet !!! LOL. If you put a bit of tuprs in it and give it a good stir, you might just be able to use it !! :LOL:

What do you mean "might" ... had another tin in another colour I used a couple of years ago to paint shelves in my shed. Took two days to stir, didn't need any turps and it was a beautiful "runnyish" gloss, a dream to apply and a superb finish. Not a chip in sight.

Nobody on the forum called "Jellipex" is there? Still got a tin of that - you never know when it may come in handy.

Sponsored Links
Those were the days !!! all over your hands, then have your butties in the van....wont do you any harm LOL. :eek:

Good point roughcaster - never thought about that. :eek: I'll ring Environmental Health and find out about disposal. Suppose the shelves will have to go as well.

All this because I was poking around making a list of the VOC content of my paint stock before I asked a question about the "stinkiness" level of water-based satinwood.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back