painting a garden fence to last!!

kty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, :) Im new to this forum so please excuse me if I get it all wrong!! :rolleyes: I have recently decided to put a new shed in my garden. The place that I want to put it is right up against the fence because I dont have that big a garden and need the room for two kids and two dogs!! I want to paint the fence first and the shed but need a good long lasting paint coz I dont want to have to move the shed next year to paint again. Any ideas anyone?? :confused:

Sponsored Links
use a decent make such as ronseal or cuprinol, but none of them will last more than a few years

what type of fence?

if it's just panels then you can pull them out next time you need to paint them rather than shifting the shed..

another option is to replace them with gravel boards, behind the shed, no need to paint then..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back