is it legal?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my next door neighbours tv ariel has fallen over, its leaning on ours, not a probel we got virgin anyway, but the problem is iv asked her for a while now to get it sorted as like this week with the high winds its noisy as f**k at night when im in bed

so if anyone knows is its ok for me to just go rip it down?

Sponsored Links
i wouldn't just rip it down.

( i would to my neighbours )

i'd tell them first, then just chuck it on their roof.

Just nip round when it's dark, and snip the cable, it won't work any more and she will have to get it fixed! :evil: :evil:

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Much as it's tempting, you cant just rip it down. Send her a recorded delivery letter telling her it’s causing problems & that you’ve previously asked her to rectify it (dates if you can); tell her if she doesn’t sort it within 28 days, you will get it rectified & send her the bill!

as Richard C has already said send a letter telling them it is causing a nuiscence but also add if it damages your roof due to them not getting it fixed they will be getting a bill for that as well

Get hold of the cable and yank it hard- either the cable will give or the aerial will. Either way, they can't prove anything and will have to get it fixed.

Anyone repairing it is most likely to replace the whole cable anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back