C&K Securitech Alarm keeps going off - Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

My C023-203 alarm has started to go off randomly even when its not set. The alarm goes off only on the inside of the house? I have had a quick scan, does this mean i need to change the battery?

If i turned off the electric at the fuse box would this prove its a flat battery?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy.

Sponsored Links
It could be the battery but is usually the bellbox tamper. Put a link between the 0v and the Tamper return at the panel. If if it goes quiet then you know what it is.

It could be the battery but is usually the bellbox tamper. Put a link between the 0v and the Tamper return at the panel. If if it goes quiet then you know what it is.

That may be the case as the Tamper light does flash when this happens. My question is how do i make the link? Is it a case of phoning for an expensive engineer?

Thanks for your advice on this.

You just use a piece of alarm wire. If you don’t know what you are doing phone around a get a couple of quotes. Get them to fix the fault and give it a service.

Sponsored Links
You have to link out the 0v and the Tamper return. Tell us the names of the terminals that the siren cable go into and we'll tell you which to link out.

You can also link it out at the bellbox if you have a ladder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back