kenmore washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine will drain most of the water, but not all. Since it will drain most of the water, I assume there are no blocks, even though I did check for those. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
could be a block...did you check for those? :evil:
did you read post above? :rolleyes:

noodlz said:
could be a block...did you check for those?

frato3709a said:
I assume there are no blocks, even though I did check for those.

noodlz said:
did you read post above?

evidentaly not.

I suggest the best thing we can all do is if you do not know the answer do not post (i say this because i got some abuse form an American who was just plain too stupid to understand i was trying to help)

mmm..yes i did...supposed to be playful banter, however could do worse than check blockage or pump properly
meant by above post your sticky referring to US machines ;)
i know about that response you got...i wrote in to support you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
noodlz said:
mmm..yes i did...supposed to be playful banter

Americans do not understand our humour

noodlz said:
i know about that response you got...i wrote in to support you :LOL:

yes. Thank You

I personally feel that we should have a big Union Jack flag on all pages but site admin do not want it, but my argument to that one is why not, as 99% of the time we can not help those in other countries, because what may be perfectly ok over here is not over there, and Wiring for a start is differnt, and unless they can type / read English there is no point.

If you look at all the posts i would say that 98% are from within the U.K.
and perhaps a Picture of a U.K. Flag would draw their attention better than words

Fair enough Breezer about the humour thing...no offence intended if original poster reading this, just bit of ribbing (yanking your chain to you guys)...fair game really if someone will ignore the clear post at the top of appliances' site? :evil: Another thing could check though as a possibility is that the outlet hose is set at a high enough level...if it's too low pump may not be able to get water entirely out of machine, but, as has been said many times, this is British site and unfortunately regarding appliances themselves most people here don't know jack about US models...unless someone can get a few clever Yanks together (is there such a thing? :evil: ....note to self...stop it!) with some experience to advise?

Totally agree with your Union Jack idea, Breezer...had to chuckle when saw flag presently under your handle. Like you said, these guys don't understand our humour :LOL: Still crack up every time someone asks Kevplumb if he's really in Afghanistan :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back