Damixa Basin Flexible Connectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could anyone please help I am after a pair of flexible connectors that will fit my Damixa merkur mixer tap. I have tried a couple of different sixes 10m & 12m but these don't fit.

Does anyone know where to get the correct size for these or if what I need is some sort of connecting kit ?

Thanks
Saleem

Sponsored Links
Kev,

thanks, i've already tried the damixa site, they appear to have european contacts but no UK contact. I have contacted sales to see if they can help.

Sponsored Links
Are they left hand thread?

When we re-did our kitched SWMBO wnated to keep the tap that was fitted, had soft copper tails fitted which I hate. Went to Plumbcentre for flexible tails and they did not fit, took them back with the tap and Plumbcentre did not have any which fitted.

On closer examination the tails were left hand thread - had to re-fit them.

I don't think they are left hand thread, I will try and get a picture and send this. The thread hole looks as though it is a different size, e.g. 11m

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back