Zanussi WJD1667W problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My m/c is 2 yrs old. 20 mins after starting a wash, the machine starts filling with more water. the prog then stop sand the start/pause button flashes. Nothing happens when you press the button. However if the programme is moved to rinse it starts - appears to drain off some water but stops again. It does this a second time. On the third occasion the prog starts and goes thru to its finish. After 4 visits from engineers it does not appear to be the PCB or the pressure switches as replacement parts have been tried but did not cure.The filter and manifold are clear. It is however suspected that there is an electrical fault with the heater as I am told it gets hot but should not. A fifth visit after the engineer has checked the wire diagrams is due shortly but I am fast losing faith.Do you think they are now on the right track by checking the heater and/or is there any other possible checks they should be doing? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Goward said:
Do you think they are now on the right track by checking the heater and/or is there any other possible checks they should be doing?

what if i told you they are wrong what are you going to do? say "some one on the net that i dont know said you are wrong?, i told him all that i think you have done"

I appreciate it must be annoying, you must also consider it is probably annoying for them too. They are there we are not.

Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same issues as you describe. I know this is a long time ago but did you ever get this sorted out?

If so, what was the issue?

Thanks
IAn

hello Ave24, I doubt you will get a reply, since as you pointed out it was posted 21 months ago, and the op only made the one post.

Please also note forum rule 20

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back