Terms and Conditions for Chippies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I recently got stung by a customer changing their mind and therefore the project halfway through - to cut a long story short my T&C's didn't protect me sufficiently...

Can any other Carpenters and/or Joiners out there let me know how they did theirs or where they got their T&C's from please?

Is paying a solicitor the best option here or are there 'off-the-shelf' ones we can use?

Cheers,
Pete

Sponsored Links
i had mine all checked by my solicitor i wrote them up which i took from another companys paperwork then had them checked as they can be worthless if worded wrong.

Hello all,

I recently got stung by a customer changing their mind and therefore the project halfway through - to cut a long story short my T&C's didn't protect me sufficiently...

Can any other Carpenters and/or Joiners out there let me know how they did theirs or where they got their T&C's from please?

Is paying a solicitor the best option here or are there 'off-the-shelf' ones we can use?

Cheers,
Pete

You need to pay someone like myself to write your T&Cs, then at least you will get a nice warm feeling that your wasted money has gone to a worthy cause and not a thieving solicitor.

T&Cs are not worth the paper they are printed on unless you are a big company doing a big job for someone who has the money to make pursuing them worthwhile.

Sponsored Links
Back