Hotpoint Aquarius WD440 Flashing Lights - Translation Needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

From reading previous threads on this excellent web site I've gathered that my washer / dryer is trying to communicate with me but I've no idea what it's saying.

The following flashing lights have appeared & the machine won't do anything at all, it's not mid cycle & is completely empty it just wouldn't do anything when we turned it on the other day.

Lights 1, 2, 3 & 4 (buttons running down front of control panel) plus the dryer indication light (closest to the start button) & the light above the on / off switch.

Any help or advice would be fantastic !!

Sponsored Links
Error Codes

f01 light 4, motor triac
f02 light 3 motor, jammed/ tacho
f03 lights 3&4 Ntc fault
f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty
f05 lights 2&4, pressure sw stuck on full
f06 lights 2&3, N/A?
f07 lights 2&3&4 heater relay
f08 light 1. heater relay
f09 lights 1&4 eprom/setup error
f10 lights 1&3, pressure switch not sensing
f11 lights 1&3&4, pump/draining error
f12 lights 1&2, communication error
f13 lights 1&2&4, dryer ntc/ fan motor
f14 lights 1&2&3, dryer heater
f15 lights 1&2&3&4, dryer heater relay
f16 N/A
f17 light 4, door lock
f18 light 3 comms error (3 phase motor) power boar

Thanks for the quick response JJ, I'm guessing from the list that this would indicate a problem with the dryer heater relay, does anyone know how easy it is to repair ? If it's idiot proof easy & the parts fairly cheap I'll give it a try.

Sponsored Links
Hi

After reading about lights flashing and seeing the list of faults, my machine has fault fo4. I have already replaced the pressure switch but still have the same fault.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

help my WD440 washer dyer has the start light and the second light down, reduce creases flashing at me, am a thicko at stuff like this. what does it mean please ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back