Ideal ISAR HE30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I was after some advice from you more seasoned pro's, my main job is installs but from time to time I do the odd service for friends and family. Anyway here is my problem, I was asked by a friend to have a look at his boiler as it wasn't firing up, the boiler is above named Ideal Isar HE30. The problem code is reading L9 and sometimes H9, he doesnt have the manual but when i went on line to look it mentioned a few things that it could be, so I was just wondering if any of you guys have came accross this problem before and what you think the most likely suspect is, im tempted to go with heat exchanger like stated in the manual, but that sounds like total last resort, anyway I would be gratefull to here any positive feed back.

Regards

BIGGLES1977

Sponsored Links
pumps stick bud....give it a vent n twist.

its a overheat condition ignore the manual which says dry fire pin thermisrer or blocked heatex

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back