No hot water coming from tap. Baxi 105e combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have cold running water but no hot at all, tap is dry. I had a diaphragm problem with my boiler 2 days ago that was fixed and it was -10degs C in Belfast last night. Can't understand why I have cold running water and no water at all from hot tap. Is it a boiler problem? Any help appreciated, I have 3 kids under 4 yo. Thanks

Sponsored Links
have you carried out the diaphram repair yourself or did you get an engineer in? if you have no running hot water at any tap, it sounds like you or the engineer may have not turned the main water back on at the boiler isolation valve. if an engineer done the work get them back.

No water from tap more than likely a frozen pipe either on cold to boiler or some where on the hot,, open tap and use a hair dryer

Sponsored Links
Popping off hose off filling loop then opening valve into bucket will give you an idea where abouts blockage is occuring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back