[b][b]Worcester Oilslave 25[/b] no HW CH OK[/b]

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When the CH is on, I have been experiencing for months a creak noise from the CH system when I turn on HW. This morning, the CH was on but when I turned the HW on, there was a long loud creak (louder and longer than normal) coming from CH system. I got HW ok.

I then checked the boiler and noticed the pressure was down, so I pressurised the system.

2 hrs later when my wive rose out of bed, there was no HW. CH was fine.
Now, when I turn on the HW tap, there is a click noise like a relay or something, the boiler kicks in but the water does not heat up at all.
I really could do with a shower! can any body help?

Welcome to the foums, please see item 5 & 10a
and please do not tick "Disable BBCode in this post"

Sponsored Links
It might be the diverter valve (special to Worcester). New part required, and they are a pain to fit.

Reading between the lines, I think it's an oil fired Heatslave 25/32, but he don't give much away do he?

Sponsored Links
Tried to change Diverter Valve myself. Took one look and gave up. Called in Worcester.
The Diverter valve had broken but the root cause was the hose to the expansion tank was blocked.
All fixed now, £174 all in.

Welcome to the foums, please see item 5 & 10a
and please do not tick "Disable BBCode in this post"[/quote]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back