no heat upstairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if you can help me, i have just fitted a new pump due to the old one being noisy. Since i have done this there is no heat upstairs, i have checked that i have opened all the valves. I have also checked that the header tank is full and the new pump is working. All seems to be ok so far.

The electric valves appear to be opening and closing ok. I have also bled the rads upstairs too... but now I’m at a loss as to what to do next?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rob

Sponsored Links
He says he has.

Possible air lock?

If you close the downstairs rads do the upstairs rads get warm?

I haven't tried that, i can't get at the look link - is there a posting telling me how to do this?

Cheers
Rob

Sponsored Links
rob_in_Cambs said:
i can't get at the look link - is there a posting telling me how to do this?

I think it was meant as an instruction, not a link.

i think you are meant to look, quite often as you have done people ask a similar question but the do not look to see if it has been asked before.

item 1 may help

Thanks for that posting, i didn't look for a search i must admit.

I have found the problem, i put the pump in the wrong way up.. how stupid do i feel now?

Thanks for all your help guys

Rob

pum.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back