zanussi nexus fl 1281

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
all the letters have faded off the program dial after wiping the dial so we cant use machine,any ideas?? zanussi nexus washing machine fl 1281

Sponsored Links
I can tell you how to change the timer knob indicator but according to my usual supplier, Electrue, this part is obsolete. If you can get one proceed as follows: The centre knob should have a small hole on the front with a plastic peg in the middle. You push in the peg with a small screwdriver and turn the knob anticlockwise to release it. There will now be an inner knob held on with a nut, which also needs to be removed. The indicator part can now be unclipped from the fascia panel. You may need to bend back the plastic lugs that secure it to the back of the fascia. Take care when fitting the new part as the various parts need to be lined up and have tenons and slots of different sizes to ensure the correct readings of the dial.

thanks for your help,but as you said this part is now obselete,i suppose a photo of 1 would enable me to copy the details onto my dial

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back