Soft close toilet seat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
On seeing and using a toilet soft seat closure, I am determined to buy one. The only problem is the suite is a cream colour and I cannot find one anywhere.
Any ideas please?
Peter

Sponsored Links
Don't buy one for a close coupled loo as they are not men friendly and you have to hold the seat up while you pee! :(

Very annoying. :rolleyes:

And another thing.

My uncle has one of these contraptions. Trouble is, he's so used to using it, that he forgets that most people have normal lids.

Used my khazi the other day. Wondered what the loud crash was. Nearly broke the pan! :(

Sponsored Links
I've just bought a new suite and nearly flaked out when i saw the itemized bill £164 for the seat :eek: when it breaks (and it will with 2 teenagers in the house) a normal one will be going on :LOL:

i tend to check the price of things before i buy them

And another thing.

My uncle has one of these contraptions. Trouble is, he's so used to using it, that he forgets that most people have normal lids.

Used my khazi the other day. Wondered what the loud crash was. Nearly broke the pan! :(

This is this the first thing that went through my mind when I first saw them - friend of mine has just moved into a house which has one fitted. We went for a look around and he showed it to our 4yr old son - just hoping he doesn't go round other people's houses now checking if their toilet is the same!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back