no pilot BAXI 2 PF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pilot keeps blocking every 3 weeks or so. Three lights on control panel, occasion flickering 4th light.Local CORGI guys just replaced pilot kit yet again and its lasted 3 weeks.Now don\\\'t want to visit. Boiler is 7 years old what do I do now, get Baxi out??? :cry:

Sponsored Links
"debris" which they clean off by brushing and running under my tap. Then it will work for a few weeks!!

Sponsored Links
Maybe the name of the engineer who wont come back was hunt or very similar, dont dwell on it too long, just get a proper person to look at the boiler.

have asked Baxi to come and look ,which they are. Apparently several mods applied to this model becausese of "issues" with pilot . Costing me a fortune but don't know what else to do apart from get a new boiler???

How much are Baxi charging? New gas valve rrp is £76+vat. Plus fitting, say £130 -150 ish.

sad-smiley-047.gif

Baxi turned up (£250 Including any parts) and the problem appears to be GAS BURNER SOLENOIDS!!!Mean anything to you guys!!!! Nothing to do with the pilot. All these years local guys have been putting in pilot kits and the problem has returned after 4 months
Will see if they have cracked it!! They can come back if it does it agai :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back