beko wma 745s not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey everybody,
I have a beko washing machine that has stopped working,there is a display that is constantly flashing the letters Li,and the 1200 light is also flashing,have cleaned out the filter and all the usual stuff,there is nothing in the manual about this! any advice would be much appreciated,thanks

Sponsored Links
hi have you had any luck with finding the answer to this fault. i have the same problem.

Li is not a valid error code (maybe it is Italian for broken pcb?).
Try a restart by pressing (and holding) the start button for min 3 secs. If that doesn't help try this:
Make sure the program selector is NOT in the spin position. Turn off the power. Press & hold the start button, then turn the power on. The start led should begin to flash in approx 3 secs. Release the start button & turn the program selector to spin. Then press the start button again. This ought to reveal the actual error code (post that here). Press the start button for min 7 seconds to clear all error codes from the memory.
If the error is cleared successfully all the led's go out. This doesn't mean the problem goes away...it just means the memory has been cleared. Let me know what develops.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back