Servis 88 Easy Wash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just bought a replacement handle but it came with no instructions i cannot tell where the spring is supposed to go anyone able to help? :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
if you get no other suggestions, i suggest look at existing handle or ask where you got new one

Already have looked at old handle but it has totally snapped joys of a baby pullingon it ! guy who broought part wont show how to fit it unless i pay £45 so i hope there are other suggestions ! Thanks anyway

I can't find any reference to your model number. A typical model number for an Easiwash is M301W. This has a handle that you have to slide away from the door rim before opening, is yours like that?

Sponsored Links
Hi - I see from your previous post that you brought a new handle for a servis 88, I have a servis easiwash 800 and am struggling to get a new handle (wife hanging on mine not the kids) can you tell me where you got your handle.

please note 17 which is here

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back