Window film for conservatories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a 5m x 5m conservatory (double glazed glass roofed) which gets very hot in the summer (even though we have roof vents) with the additional problem that glare from the sun is also almost unbearable for most of the day in the summer.

Clearly roof blinds would be a good (albeit maybe expensive) solution but I was wondering whether a film (such as available from Johnson Films) would do the trick. If so, is installation a job for the pro or is DIY possible ?

Thanks
Ron

Sponsored Links
We have a large conservatory which was also getting very hot in the summer so I called a few companies getting quotes for roof blinds and also conservatory window film.

I chose to have a conservatory window film applied to the roof as the quote I had for roof blinds was very expensive.

Snuck the link in there. Subtle ;)

Spam-CanMan.jpg

Sponsored Links
Ha ha, i was going to post the same MW when i saw it a bit back, there even based in the same area as the poster :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back