Ideal Classic Boiler LXFF25O - Pressure Gauge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After following the advice on these forum pages managed to successfully re-charge expansion vessel and now pressure level of heating system stabilised - Thanks for the guidance.

However since I did the above job there has been water dripping from the face of the pressure gauge. Do I need a new gauge? and if so what do I need to do to?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Kevplumb,

Must admit I am well short of being a talented DIY person in any field but can't recall being brutal with the thing.

When I replace, is it a simple matter of taking the old guage off and putting the new one on or do I have to do anything else?

Thanks Kevplumb,

Must admit I am well short of being a talented DIY person in any field but can't recall being brutal with the thing.

When I replace, is it a simple matter of taking the old guage off and putting the new one on or do I have to do anything else?

twas a gag fella

usually just a case of one out one in

you will need to close the aav and drain a bit of H20 or you will get wet ;)

Sponsored Links
Sorry Kevplumb I am a real novice so wouldn't know if you are joking or being serious.

I am grateful for you taking time to reply to my first question on this site. I am sure I will have many more!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back