baxi 105 he instant led faults

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just fitted replacement pcb slightly different one to before honeywell replacement for a siemens but took my time and connected it as before but i,ve got a 30 degree led flashing

Sponsored Links
Reset is usually required after fitting pcb as usually stated on the information in the box the pcb is supplied in,why did you fit a new pcb ?

reset it it,s started running all the red temp lights light up quite fast then cuts out pump warning flashes still have no h/w maybe i should of invested the parts money into a new boiler

I assume you have the system pressure to 1 bar? and all air vented?What made you change PCB?

Sponsored Links
got the c/h working pressure gauge headed off toward 4 so let the pressure relief off which now wont stop leaking i,ve put some cleaner in the system . it all started with a leak on the 3 way valve all gacked up changed that and the motor valve on top of it as it corroded due to the leak changed the pcb to try and cure the h/w

Sounds like you have a few issues at the moment. Maybe you should get someone in before fitting anymore parts. Was a new PCB just a guess?

You could have a blocked plate heat exchanger and a flat expansion vessel. Also sounds like you need a new PRV now!

reset it it,s started running all the red temp lights light up quite fast then cuts out pump warning flashes still have no h/w maybe i should of invested the parts money into a new boiler

You don't need a new boiler, just someone that know what they're doing.

your right about the p r v more black death in that boilers been switched off since spring i work away a lot need to get it sorted soon is the plate heat exchanger at the bottom

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back