Heatline Vizo Codensing boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anybody that has any ideas as to why my boiler which is working perfectly ok except for the fact that i can now only get hot water when the central heating is in operation.

Appreciate any helpful comments

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Yes can only agree with you but, meanwhile?javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':idea:')

Gonna check my lottery ticket later and when i win i'll get a new boiler.

Happy? :D

Sponsored Links
That is cheap !!
What could i expect to pay for installation of a new one assuming of course that i don't win the lottery?

Thanks for the offer, i think we've established that it's garbage.
I'll wait and see if this one is worth repairing.
I'll know where to come if it's unsuccessful

Cheers

its a bit of strange fault tbh. If its not recognising the demand for hw then it wouldnt move the DV, but the fact your getting hot water to some extent would suggest the dv is opening to hot water, which would suggest it does actually recognise the demand :confused: :confused: you could have 2 faults or 1 unusual one

Heatlines are often put in "cheaply" so the system gets dirty, so diverter valves "let by". They seem to get a lot of DV faults too.

Heatlines are often put in "cheaply" so the system gets dirty, so diverter valves "let by". They seem to get a lot of DV faults too.

the DV design is a pile of pooh.

My son used to watch a program called stupid where everything is working ok until this devil type up in a studio presses a button and something stupid happens instead.

The man in turkey who gathered haphasardly a pile of cheap bits to make a nasty boiler just a little better than a Ferroli but leagues ahead of an Ideal was suddenly struck by this character when he chose how to orientate a diverter and which one to use.

I don't think the lever was ever pulled when the Ideal boilers of the last 15 years were being designed, it was stuck in the stupid position.

What manufacturers need to do is find out which repair people have wisdom and put them on the payroll, and sack all the bofins with degrees. Because it is a clear as day they are stupid.

What manufacturers need to do is find out which repair people have wisdom and put them on the payroll, and sack all the bofins with degrees. Because it is a clear as day they are stupid.

they can`t heat line went belly up got bought up by gw

they can`t heat line went belly up got bought up by gw

I bet the turkish company who Heatline bought the boilers from are still churning them out.

Don't forget the world doesn't end at the English Channel, and not all English company names mean anything abroad.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back