HOOVER WASHER DRYER SOFT WAVE 1100 TRIPS OUT FUSE BOX

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MY HOOVER WASHER DRYER KEEPS TRIPPING OUT FUSEBOX WHEN I SWITCH IT ON ANY HELP WITH PROBLEM THANKS PAUL :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
CAMBO said:
MY HOOVER WASHER DRYER KEEPS TRIPPING OUT FUSEBOX WHEN I SWITCH IT ON ANY HELP WITH PROBLEM THANKS PAUL :evil: :evil:

sorry :D for shouting but it dose get back up when these things go wrong if iswitch machine on then turn programer to set wash it trips main fuse out on ring main also had problem if washing machine dail was left on program then tumble switch was turned it would also trip wring main out would be greatful for help as funds are low and need to do repair myself thanks , :LOL: :eek:

when you put it on wash, does it fill first?

what happens if you put it on spin?

i think from what little you have said its the motor

Sponsored Links
CAMBO said:
CAMBO said:

sorry :D for shouting but it dose get back up when these things go wrong if iswitch machine on then turn programer to set wash it trips main fuse out on ring main also had problem if washing machine dail was left on program then tumble switch was turned it would also trip wring main out would be greatful for help as funds are low and need to do repair mys

elf thanks , :LOL: :eek:

it dose not fill up at all it just trips fuse box willit be com brushes in motor

it may be motor, but what else will it not /do.

you put it on a prog and what happens? have you tried just spin (m/c empty)

sorry you need to be more specific.

as i said WHEN does it trip. your statement "it just trips the power off all the time" implies that it doesn't always trip and sometimes fills / starts to wash.

without specific information how do you expect a specific answer

when you turn the 'program switch' to set any wash cycle

have you tried something else in the socket? if you have and allwas well i think in this case you should call an appliance engineer :cry:

i've tested the socket, do you think it could be the motar (i.e the brushes)

To check if it's the motor you can unplug the connector block on the motor and try it like that. Similarly, you can try it with the spades pulled off the heater as that is another possibility. It might be a faulty door switch but you can't check that in the same way as the machine won't run at all with that disconnected. Have a look for evidence of leaks as water might be shorting the electrics.

Try disconnecting both wires of dryer element,sited on top of tub in what looks like an alloy box-very common on these machines

:D :D DID AS YOU SAID DISCONECTED WIRES FROM TOP OF ALLY BOX
MACHINE WORKS OK AGAIN :D :D HAD ALOOK AROUND WIREING AND FOUND LOSE WIRE RED ON LOW HEAT SWITCH AND BROWKENBROWN WIRE WHITCH WAS ONE OF TWO CUMMING OFFWHAT LOOKS LIKE BLACK BODIED SWITCH WITH A RED SPIKE IN THE CENTRE SO ALL THAT IS NEEDED ARE A FEW SPADE CONECTIONS AND A PLASTIC SHROWED THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND GOOD ADVICE AS I SAID FUNDS ARE LOW SO I HAVE NOT BROWK THE BANK TTFN :D :D

you have been asked before, please do not SHOUT :!:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back