Worcester Junior 24i; Greenstar 25Si; or Valliant ecoTec?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Just wondering what's best between these?

Will the Greenstar, give me the ability to have a shower and a tap running?

Who has the best after sales?
Which is the easiest to fit?

Really appreciate all the advice guys, thanks.

Thanks,
R

Sponsored Links
your water main pressure & flow will determine if you can run a shower & tap together, experience tells me this is unlikely! as pressure fluctuation will alway occur causing temperature fluctuation in the shower, however you new combi should be sized to be able to heat the flow rate that you currently have at your property expressed in litres per minute.

I personally would go for the Vaillant Ecotec (it's a Service engineer's Boiler) - the Worcester is an installers boiler - not so easy to work on once installed! ;)

If you go a 37 cdi (greenstar ) or above you can have 2 showers at once! I personally fit loads of WB and prefer them to anything on the market ( to fit or fix) I currently have 1% failure rate in the first 5 years.

You can get a no quibble 5 year guarantee (10 yrs on heat cell) with the right installer. Would disagree about fixing wb! I suppose its what you are used to! all opinions of course!

viessmann 200 35kw. 5 years also if fitted by a trained installer also 10 year on heat ex. better to work on than the worcesters.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back