Recommend me a house alarm please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You siad threads, now mention 1.
My comments were then as true now as they are today about that topic.
You mention monitering, yes it costs and gets a POLICE responce, not a bell/sounder ringing pointlessly. GET THE PICTURE?
A DIY job is that, only.
Insurance policies do get lowered for PRO kit, not DIY.

I really think people like you should be banned for saying cheap tat is adequate.

Get over it yourself, I can sleep safe at night anything I have fitted will WORK, possibly save a life.
Can you say the same, other professionals here can.

Sponsored Links
You siad threads, now mention 1.

Thats just so WEAK so your only a TROLL in 1 thread then you numpty

How about the Thread where i asked if you could add additional sounders to a YALE system you TROLLED that one so much the moderators edited all your comments OUT!

Your a joke mate with out a leg to stand on

You have NO evidence that any of the DIY alarms are not effective if installed NONE WHATSOEVER

that makes you a fake and a TROLL

Police response your having a laugh 30 mins after the event and all your stuff gone.

If it was really worth buying insurance companies would halve your premium .............THEY DONT maybe £30 quid off for the year if your lucky

spacecat, I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

think you'll be going on the ignore list now me thinks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the insults.
As for evidence I have fitted professional systems to replace many so called protected "Yale" systems.

I now say they were maybe fitted incorrectly, so Yale do not Sue me.

After fitting MY professional systems the thefts went to ZERO.

So that makes me not a fake, not a troll.

You really have to calm down, substantiate your claims. I`ll back myself to the hilt.
My mother has a system I fitted, my other family members. I trust them implicity.
We even caught the mail thief on the CCTV linked to a Galaxy, the picture being sent to me immediatly.

Keep up the insults, your just making yourself look silly.

~First of all, the decking has a trip hazzard on the left of the photo. Nice though, you seem to be handy with a few planks and screws.

Yeah the decking isn't actually finished in that photo - there is some blocks to be built in that space to make a planter.

The alarm will be fitted DIy by me, no monthly contract or anything. The one I'm considering (visonic) has anti-jamming tech so the code can't be read and copied, which I believe the Yale (for example) cannot?

Also, I have found as I get older that sometimes more expensive goods are better made / more reliable...

Good man, shame to see someone fall off the good piece of work.
I realy think the Visonic is the best, maybe Texecom Mesh.
You seem to have done all the decorating already.
Please excuse the bickering, some think they know it all on here.
Allways ask for our help, its free and honest.

Thanks for the insults.
As for evidence I have fitted professional systems to replace many so called protected "Yale" systems.

NOW THIS IS THE BIGGEST MADE UP LOAD OF B****X I HAVE EVER READ!

you are an UTTER JOKE ...how old are you 10 if you think we are suddenly going to believe this NONSENSE

>............unbelievable what depths you will sink to
sad sad sad

actually YOU'RE just quite funny now cant take a word you say seriously

Go on QUOTE ONE piece of verifiable evidence to back up YOU'RE statements?

One publicly accessible document that is proof of research carried out by an independent body

Verifiable doent not mean YOU'RE own ridiculous opinions
saying you have done something doesnt make it fact you need PROOF.

They need a system, because they need/insurers require.
Yours would be so far down the list it is not worth mentioning.
Keep Trolling. :p

I am as far from an alarm engineer as you can imagine
Then get off your high horse and let the professionals give good/correct advise to the questioners.

You know nothing about the alarm industry, most of what you write is complete and utter rubbish.

Some of the alarm people here have 20, 30, 40yrs experience, we've been in this trade from old battery only operated panels to .....

I give up, why should I justify the industry to someone who will not listen/understand how it works and just dismisses out of hand everything the experienced engineers say.
I think it's about time the Mods did something about this guy. ( spacecat )

He openly admits, quote " I am as far from an alarm engineer as you can imagine " then dismisses everything that qualified alarm engineers have to say about the way the Security / Insurance industry works.

Also he does not understand how Police call systems work either.

Please, please do something about these argumentative posts of his.

europlex,

i second that one mate

oh as well to the original poster, the Visonic unit is a good one class 6 wireless anti jamming, a very good make and reliable.

thats from a proffessional alarm installer!!!

and i also fully agree with alarm,
as with europlex :D
we are alarm installer who do know the regs and all that goes in to it!!! :LOL:

again MODs can you do something about SPACECAT

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back