Table lamp holder - source of the base mounting screw?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a broken table lamp, where the lamp holder has been snapped off the base.

Looking for a replacement lamp holder with the screw attachment at the bottom, so I can re-mount it on top of the base.

Can find hundreds of lamp-holders with varying sizes of thread in the base (1/2 inch is ideal for this application), but have failed to any sources of the actual hollow screw that attaches the holder to the lamp base.

Can anyone suggest where I can get the mounting screw?

Random photo of the type of lamp fitting I'm trying to mount, clearly showing the threaded bottom that I can't find the screw for!

http://www.angliatoolcentre.co.uk/uploads/images/products/product_32005.JPG

Jim

Sponsored Links
Your local electrical wholesalers should be able to help you out. There are small threaded bushes to reduce the size of the opening available.

It's not reducers I need (have found them), simply the actual hollow screw to bolt the thing to the base - i.e. something with a flange on one end so it can be clamped up inside the base.

Hole is about 1/2 inch, so no adjustment of size needed.

Jim

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back