Kenwood dishwasher kdw12st3a

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dishwasher sprayer arms will not move, water not ejecting either. Have checked for blocked pipes and blocked impellors but all fine. Just get a buzzing noise...i tipped it and banged it with a bit of force and it worked. Trouble is that i have to do this everytime to make it work. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like a blocked or stalled impeller on the main circulation pump, did you remove the pump to check it

To be honest when i took the sides off etc i checked all the pipes, the motor and other bits looked difficult to get to so other than twiddling and stuff i didn't do much else...so i wouldnt know where the pump is to be honest

The kenwoods I have worked on have been fairly easy to remove the main pump.

Empty most of the water out and tip the machine backwards
Remove the base plate
The main pump is accesed there

Sorry cant be more particular but DSG dont like handing out info on their machines and Kenwood themselves cant help as they dont have anything to do with these.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back