mold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anybody advise me, i have got black mold on an inside wall of a small porch, this has only just arrived could it be due to ivy on the outer wall?

Sponsored Links
can anybody advise me, i have got black mold on an inside wall of a small porch, this has only just arrived could it be due to ivy on the outer wall?
There are about 8 trillion posts on the subject of black mould upon this very forum.

Non vented porch + internal moisture + non-insulated walls + cold winter weather = condensation and mould.

The ivy may interrupt the overall breathability of the wall but is highly unlikely to be the sole contributing factor.

I have black mold growing on a wall behind where the washing machine is.

I am encouraging it to grow by using a biological washing liquid with the wash and hope that a new life form will evolve from it within my lifetime. BTW I am a Dr Who fan.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back