Baxi Combi 80 Eco DHW Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, another baxi problem....

Does anyone know what the two "adjustment terminals" are for on the back of the PCB? They are both labelled P£ min and P4 max. Im under the impression that these are for adjusting the temperature, and I may have moved them, So does any one know what position they shuld be set at?

Failing that, can anyone help me with this...

I cannot seem to get hot water from the boiler, only luke warm.

I have cleaned the secondary heat exchanger, which is now clean, flushed the whole system, including radiators, changed the auto air vent (I broke it)
and made sure the temperature needle was set correctly. The temperature sensor is also clean of any residue, can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

Also, the PCB was replaced a while ago, and I have reduced the flow of water to the DHW supply.

I have changed the settings on the PCB terminals as i mentioned above, and have even managed to get really hot water out of it, but only for a short time (2mins max) and then it shuts off. - I just need it to keep going! - can anyone help?

The boiler also had a service from British gas a while back, and I dont want to pay them again!

Thanks, Steff

Sponsored Links
When the pcb was changed were the temp control knobs "zeroed"
If they were not when you turn the knobs up to max you may feel some resistance around the mid way point,that would sugest they are not travelling to there full potential

Hi, yeah, Ive checked it again, and the PCB knobs are "zero-ed" in.

Its the other two smaller components on the back that im interested in, these obviously must control something, but im not sure what,

Thanks, Stef

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back