Bosch washing machine - conditioner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Bosch washing machine has stopped taking in the condition. I have read other related questions and answers to this and have done what i can so far - i.e cleaning the compartment out.
I noticed someone writes about the valve might be faulty, am i able to check and repair myself or does this need a washing machine expert :?:

please note 6a ( orange is hard to read isnt it )

Sponsored Links
I managed to fix the same problem for my Classixx 1200 model. Remove the detergent drawer and inspect the upper side of the chamber within. If it looks all gundged up, its highly likely to be the route cause of your problem. Leaving the drawer out, switch the machine on to 'Rinse' and check whether the water discharges centrally, into what would be the conditioner chamber (doing this isn't too messy, a tea towel on the floor will catch the odd trickle of water). If no water discharges out of the 4 little square holes, its probably gunked up. I used a piece of stiff fence wire and cotton buds to unblock the holes. I also had to gently prise the middle section of plastic (with the 4 holes in) away from the roof of the chamber with a narrow blade screw driver. I then rammed a cotton bud into the resulting recess, and loads of black gunk came out. This fixed the problem.

thank you for this, I will be trying it shortly and will let you know the outcome.

Lorri

++++++++++++++++++++++++

have had a go but i cannot separate the upper part. when on rinse it comes through the prewash holes quickly and then through the main wash section and just trickles through the conditioner part. Have trried using a coctail stick to unblock but i dont this has worked.

Looks like I'll need a man in the know :(

please note 10a

Dont lose heart...what you described is exactly the same as the experience I had. If you like, reply with your email address and I'll try and send you some photograhs of how I did it

email addresses can be shown in profile, pleases see 14
or see or see this but note 10 a

Sponsored Links
Hi darjm123.
I've followed the same process as Lorri, but still haven't resolved the conditioner blockage. If those photos you mentioned are still available, I'd really appreciate seeing them.
Thanks in advance,
Jes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back