inverness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any plumbers in inverness want a hommer, help me fit in a combi boiler

Sponsored Links
Hmm, they don't usually have much space inside- are you double jointed :confused:

Sponsored Links
And I was thinking it must be a tool for fixing noils. ;)

Any relation to Tommy Dunk who worked in Qatar in his seventies during the seventies?

Tony Glazier

PS Hope DP is having an early night before meeting most of those posting here for dinner tomorrow night!

Agile said:
Any relation to Tommy Dunk who worked in Qatar in his seventies during the seventies?

Tony Glazier

PS Hope DP is having an early night before meeting most of those posting here for dinner tomorrow night!

Its all right for you I have to get up in a a few hours :LOL:

Go to bed so you are fresh to meet DP!

I am only 4 miles from the venue!

Beware of cash jobs you may find the paperwork does not exist when the boiler fails a week later !

Tony

PS Whats 8 mm tube to do with it?

tony,

sounds like you need some sleep too. 8mm pipe is a different topic thread!

any plumbers in inverness want a hommer, help me fit in a combi boiler

All the sweaties are after a cheap job!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Doubt you will find a real plumber on here that'll do the job for a few groats and a handfull of embassy coupons or are you the exception to the rule??? Otherwise remember that if you do pay peanuts you will get monkeys.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm back off to DIYnot Pakistan where the pay is better!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back