Time entry on front door (zone1) on Accenta G3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an alarm which has a couple of problems, the first one is that when a bulb goes down stairs it trips the main switch on the fuse box for the ground floor lighting and that sets off the alarm, I presume thats got something to do with the tamper but not sure.

But what I am really hoping the experts round here could help me on is, after one of these false alarms when yet another gu10 blew in the kitchen, the wife reset the entire panel somehow deleting all the programs on it. I have managed to get zones 1-4 programmed on program 1 but zone 1 is the front which used to give us 30 seconds to unset the alarm before it went off on opening the door, now the alarm sounds pretty much as soon as we open the door. Now, I am not a big fan of the neighbours so it does not bother me as I work away, the wife does most of the setting etc so she is getting a little hacked off. So, how can I set the program to allow a timed entry on zone 1 when fully set?

Sponsored Links
Something along the lines of;
Prog
Eng code
Prog

Then;
1,5,03 (30 sec default)
then
reset, reset, reset, reset.

Sponsored Links
Thanks both, will try 1,5,03, I had originally tried 1,4,03 and that did not work. As for the white box battery, what sort of battery is it, some sort of rechargeable or can I stick a duracell in there?

Thanks both, will try 1,5,03, I had originally tried 1,4,03 and that did not work. As for the white box battery, what sort of battery is it, some sort of rechargeable or can I stick a duracell in there?
Actually, it think 1,4,03 is indeed the entry timer, 5 is the exit..

What battery does it currrently have?
Go like for like. But the wordy wordy book says 1.2Ah, or 2.1Ah for a mini/compact. 12V of course.

Actually, it think 1,4,03 is indeed the entry timer, 5 is the exit..

What battery does it currrently have?
Go like for like. But the wordy wordy book says 1.2Ah, or 2.1Ah for a mini/compact. 12V of course.

Right, eventually got round to replacing battery, sorted that. Tried 1,4,03 and 1,5,03 and still not giving me any time to exit enter before the alarm sounds.

So I am doing PROG, engineer code, PROG, 1, 4, 03, RESET x 4 and get an audible tone when I stick in 03.

doing the same for 5, not getting a tone but neither seem to be working.

any ideas?

Its in the programming, not in the section you are using.

LED keypad is it?

You could default the panel, then it reverts to 30 seconds timed entry and exit.

Right if its not LED KEYPAD, then go to timers and set to 30 seconds or what you want.
Go to programmes and set P1 and zones used.
Go to Timed zones and make the exit door a timed zone.

Its easier with a LCD KEYPAD.

The above should solve your issues.

Right if its not LED KEYPAD, then go to timers and set to 30 seconds or what you want.
Go to programmes and set P1 and zones used.
Go to Timed zones and make the exit door a timed zone.

Its easier with a LCD KEYPAD.

The above should solve your issues.

Apologies for sounding thick here, but is that not what I am doing? PROG, engineers code, PROG, 1, 5, 03, reset x4? I actually press reset 3 times and hear a beep so I am not sure this is correct. I have printed out teh full manual for it and using page 21.

That is for a LED KEYPAD.
You said NOT LED.

So what do you have?

A picture now is required as you cannot seem to describe the panel keypad you have.

sorry mate, I know you are trying to help and I am being thick. it does have LED on it, I thought you meant something else.

The red LEDS are on left hand side of the remote keypad. Sorry, its been a frustrating day with the thing.

Prog code Prog 1.6.1 Reset x 4 is now Timed exit.
Prog code Prog 1.4.03 Reset x 4 is now 30 seconds
Prog code Prog 1.1.1 Reset x 4 zone 1 now is timed exit zone.

Try that.

I have done it as programing each step and exiting so you dont get lost in engineers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back