Which is the best company for home plumbing and heating?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I've read some of the posts and did not come to a proper conclusion. Can someone recommend me a good home plumbing and heating company?

Sponsored Links
Thats clever!

Register two new names and recommend your own company!

But your gas registration gives away that you are very newly registered and consequently that you may be lacking in practical experience!

Perhaps thats why you are apparently short of work?

Sponsored Links
The reg number of 525505 gives it all away.

But its a nice web site although all the engineers boils down to just one!

The reg number of 525505 gives it all away.

But its a nice web site although all the engineers boils down to just one!

Just because he has a high number does not mean he is unexperienced. He may have just started on his own, after working for a firm.

Let the OP tell it himself!

yep nice website
alot acs
but does he have flux capictor in his van cos how get round so many jobs ;)

...But your gas registration gives away that you are very newly registered and consequently that you may be lacking in practical experience!
Thousands upon thousands got a new number when crapita lost their details; I know, I am one of them. :evil:

It really annoys me when people suggest your number is some kind of indication as to how much experience you have. Total bullcrap. I spent 9yrs working for companies building up my experience and skills before going out on my own. So if someone done a 6week training course 3yrs ago and got a number lower than mine, they must be better than me eh :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats clever!

Register two new names and recommend your own company!

But your gas registration gives away that you are very newly registered and consequently that you may be lacking in practical experience!

Perhaps thats why you are apparently short of work?

Eh? what site?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back