Accenta G4 LCD RKP - How to programme exit door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just fitted my first Accenta G4. Only a basic system 1 exit door, and 2x PIR. I cannot work out how I need to program the system for the exit door. I assume that this should be a timed circuit, the 2 PIR are listed as used, and non as inhibit.

When I set the alarm, opening the exit door caused a "setting fault: Front Door" to be displayed. a) Is this normal? or should the alarm be wired/programmed differently.

Sponsored Links
yes, the entry door should be set to timed.
Do you have any pir's between the entry door and the keypad?? if yes set to inhibit.

the setting fault is normal as you've opened the final door, when the door is closed the zone will close and the timed set will begin.

Remember not to set then just walk away, wait for the system to set and give its confirmation tone (if any)

Wot he said above is right.

Kin jocks, then again they might get total devo yet muwhahahahahaa

Oi Mr Y hehehehe:p

PMSL here :D

Salmonds a w**ker, only reason he's in for the next 5 is the council tax freeze cos us jocks are tight bastards, bottom line! :p

Well time to take my drugs, done me back in, been out the game 2 weeks now, doped up on codine an valium, having a great time here :confused:

Sponsored Links
Co and Mor here, believe me after a while no fun.
You still laly doo then? :cry:

How long has this gone for now, seems forever?

Don't take this the wrong way, I feel for you. ;)

Not lally, you get immune.
Hence the new tact now.
2 yrs + a bit !

Now going for last alternative.

And TY for the comment.

yeh hope your on the mend now m8, thats some heavy duty meds you're on

Used to love Olympia, then it moved.............
Had stand at NEC but not been myself for a long time.
Well there this time.
Will see some old m8ts and a few new made this yr for a bit of fun.
We all know the stands are to encourage us..............

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back