Indesit Widl126 - flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:( :?:

My Indesit has always been temperamental but now it's really acting up! Lights 3 (Extra Spin) and 4 (Spin Speed) and the lock (orange) light keep flashing ? Any ideas ? I unplugged from the mains for 24 hours to see if that would help but its still flashing. Takes in water and sounds healthy, but starts flashing and thats the end of that.... I'd really appreciate any suggestions please. :confused:

Thanks

Sponsored Links
That error is f03 Ntc fault. Check the Ntc on or near the heater it's at the back for continuity. Otherwise it's the pcb.

;) Thanks, I thought that's what it was after researching online, and I really appreciate the speedy response and verification. How easy is it to locate the ntc and what do you mean by continuity ? I will still need to locate a washing machine engineer but its so beneficial to know something about what's wrong so I don't get ripped off.
(sad, I know) but it can so easily happen.... :confused:

Can you remove the rear cover and post a pic of the rear drum and I'll show you what it is. Ntc will cost you about a tenner but pcb is 80 quid. If you don't feel confident call indesit parts and labour 100.

Sponsored Links
8) Rocks1

Thanks soo much for your help, all done and put back together again..
Luckily was just loose connection ! Your replies and support gave me the confidence to go for it, and it worked !! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back