leaky soap drawer Hotpoint aquarius

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Leaky soap drawer on spin Hotpoint aquarius WMA56. Not rinsing or spinning correctly either.
Why is this???? Pllleeaasse. thanks

Sponsored Links
Check the filters and ensure the outlet hose isn't kinked.

Thanks for your reply. I have been wanting to clean the filters but don't know where to find them on this model---anybody got any clues how to get to them ????

Not sure about this specific model, but these days most are to be found behind a small (fag packet size) panel on front bottom of machine. Pull that off and access the filters, screw or pull usually.

Sponsored Links
not old older hotpoints there not, they are not accessable by end user, follow grey pipe back to pump (you will have to pyt m/c on its back, usual precautions apply)

Got to the grey pipe couldn't find anything blocking. Reassembled and still comes out the door. What else can i do.. There is no filter I can empty on this machine. There is water coming out the waste pipe.

there is a filter trust me.

however i suggest you call hotpoint

where that grey pipe ends at the back there will be a panel at the bottom that comes off. when you take that off look at the bottom of the drum and you will see a black sump clamp to it that is the filter, take that sump off the bottom and the filter is inside!

domestic appliance engineer and ex-hotpoint engineer!

5 years and 2 months late though, I suspect even if the machine was fixed it may have since gone to the great scrapheap in the sky 'or china'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back