SATURDAY NIGHTS .......................

L

LooPrEvil

should they be used:

A) To have a good time with friends and family, and a good chill out :D , or,

B) For spending hours on forums such as this and being as argumentative as you possibly can and making a complete r's of yourself? :(

You can view and ignore the topic, but in that case my point is well made - sometimes the truth hurts!!!!

Sponsored Links
well my saturday night was like most of us alarm engineers (those on call that is)
sorting out false alarms, attempted burglaries and idiots who cant even seem to set an alarm without it triggering!!!

so that was my saturday night,

but next week i will be in Derbyshire drinking loads of beer with a few thousand like minded motorcycle riders and party goers!!!!

but to be honest saturday nights are not like they used to be, this time of year they used to be warm, and we could have a ciggie in the pub with our pint (if you smoke that is, and if you don't, who cares)

Oasis

Sponsored Links
Your normal, pub banter, generally stays in the pub, but as pubs close down, and people drink at home, people express themselves to the world. Non-drunken people find this language used unacceptable, so a thread war starts..

So most great poets, and writers, of the last 200 years, were known, to use illicit drugs, and/or alcohol....

There was a time when such things were banned, and not much creativity happened.

And then the internet started.

Alarm
no mate not a MAG do its an OUTLAWS one!!!
yep i am a biker and full 1%!
(those here who dont understand i will not explain)

Oasis

Loud and clear m8ty.
Might be up Matlock way myself soon, but not on a bike.
But :D may be able to borrow one when up there for a day or two :D

According to Sir Elton John... Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (get a little action in,, oh oh oh yeah,,,, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhh

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back