honeywell ST9100A programmer blank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, My honeywell ST9100A programmer has gone completely blank after I went on holidays and switched off the boiler, no lights, no display The keston C36 combi boiler seems to be working fine and the hot water is still working. Any help to troubleshoot the issue will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
The only thing I can advise you to check is that you have power to the timer by correctly checking with a multimeter.

Sorry to be naive but do I have to take the unit out from the wall to test it ... now sure how to take it out from the wall

Yes you do have to remove the programmer from its backplate to test at the terminals. Do you not have the manual? Instructions are there. There are two small screws underneath, loosen those and the front section hinges forward and off. Make sure you take all safety precautions when working with electrics.

Sponsored Links
If you do not have the operating manual,go to:[http://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/honeywell-st9100a-1-day-single-channel-programmer/] here you can download the manual which will give you a guide on how to set up in the installer mode.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back