Removing scratches from Honda CRV interior

L

longdogs

Hi.

Due to the fact that I use my CRV to carry tools etc, I have ended up with some scratching to some of the interior panels, particularly the inside of the rear door (hatch) and inside the boot (side panels). Some of these marks are also caused by tile dust.

I have tried using 'Back to black' type products but they just seem to glide off the surface and the scratches re-appear. Honda have used hard plastic for most of the interior with a very fine pattern which is easily marked.

Does anyone know of any alternative methods apart from replacing the parts?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
There aren't any magic chemicals squeaky but the chipsaway people can work wonders - on paintwork and interiors.
Trouble is, who to choose?
You'll find that bodyshops will employ mobile trim menders, and main dealers have their favourites too.
I've used them, and have been astonished by the results.
John :)

Thanks burnerman. I hadn't thought of the chips away type company. I will get a quote from them.

Sponsored Links
Squeaky, as John says, some of these mobile car repair guys are good at hiding all sorts of sins, beware, some dont last for ever, they are good if you are selling or moving a car on. When i worked for BMW i observed these guys working on some of our used forecourt vehicles with perticular good results on hard plastic, he ofted used a heat gun and a hot iron then sprayed over the repair with the chosen colour, neat results.

Back