Hotpoint Aquarius WT540 flashing lights & not working??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen some posts on here involving error codes but cant seem to find what they mean if the 3rd (rinse hold) and 4th (mini load) light are flashing with the on and off button as well? Can you help at all? Many thanks, machine is full of clothes that the kids need for holiday next week! The water wont come into the machine, when I open up the door the clothes are still dry. Many thanks Debbie

Sponsored Links
Thats error f03 ntc fault. It means your pcb has had it. Google emw for a exchange pcb cost £45.00

Many thanks Rocks1, my husband and I are going to order the pcb for the machine and try to fit it ourselves. Where is it located in the machine so I can make sure I am ordering the right one and so I know where to fit the new one!! (Can you tell I havent done anything like this before?!).

At the back of the mc remove the lower white panel . Pcb is tucked in the corner it's got a White plastic cover round it. Please take a photo of the wires before removing them. It saves a lot of heartache later.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks the new board has arrived and we have fitted it correctly thanks to your tips. All the lights that should be on are but when I try to run a programme the 'prewash' light keeps flashing and now the water wont drain away? Any ideas or shall I send the new board back for a refund and just get an engineer out?? Thought that I would be saving myself some money but now just need my clothes washed!!!!

Prewash flashing means no or very low water pressure or presure pipe off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back