New Stair Cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have an open riser staircase which I want to replace with a traditional style staircase (Nothing too fancy). Can anyone give me a rough price I should be looking at paying. Stairs are ground to first floor with a landing 4 steps from the top

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
any replies ??? Im watching this with interest as i wish to have mt decrepid 8 yr old staircase removed and replaced, every one squeaks so loud it waked the little one, we have to "crawl" up the stairs on a night time.
Again, a ball park figure is all i need, dont have measurements to hand at mo but its a straightforward 13 stair run with flanked by two plasterboard walls and approx last three stairs on right have a handrail and ballustrade.

bloody hell was i that sarcastic that long ago? What an absolute pearler! he he he :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back