shower walls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am after the best way to fix a waterproof upc shower panels to the wall of a new shower. this wall is tiled with normal bath tiles excpet where the bath will be removed from with will be an unfished wall. is it best to stck the panel with some thing like \\\"NO NAILS\\\" or is this not possible due to the fact none of the surfaces will be pourus....many thanks for any answers

Sponsored Links
Dunno mate, but I have learned just today that Gripfill, and many others, let go if they get damp!
Maybe silicone, yet again, it sticks most things! ?
Try the tiling forum on screwfix.com - some good info there.

Neutral Curing Silicone :) Did my whole shower room with Marbrex panels ;)

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
Neutral Curing Silicone :) Did my whole shower room with Marbrex panels ;)
..... further to that...I was typing in the dark last night, no ceiling rose fitted yet (don`t ask) :LOL: The Sani silicone and any of the others that have that "vinegar" smell as they cure won`t stick to pvc properly.. I `ve got a job for a friend whose soffit +fascia has yards of stringy silicone blowing in the wind...because they used the wrong silicone...I said to him " the answer my friend is blowing in the wind" :LOL: He has to laugh, because I do the work for tea+ bikkies.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back