Soffit and fascia materials calculator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Not sure if this exists but is there a soffit and fascia calulator online that i can use to work out the quantities of materials needed?

I have decided to renew the fascias on my house. I just dont know how to work out the quantities of the materials i need to do the job so I can price around for the best deal material wise.

If no such calculator exists, i would be greatful if someone could please work the quantities out for me. I know this is kind of a big ask but i cant do it unless i recieve help for the more knowledgable

My house is a semi detatched. dimensions of current length of fascia's
6.6m x 7.3m x 6.5m

The current facias are 23mm thick, 135mm depth. There are no soffits on this house but i would like to install them. There is 145mm from the current fascia to the brickwork. I also would like to renew the guttering. there are only 2 downpipe drops. all to be done in rosewood and brown.

If someone could please help me work this out, I would be eternally grateful

Sponsored Links
they pretty much come in 5m lengths and various widths
are you going the cladding route[9mm on sound timber] or the renewal route [rip off all timbers and replace]

they pretty much come in 5m lengths and various widths
are you going the cladding route[9mm on sound timber] or the renewal route [rip off all timbers and replace]

im removing and renewing mate

i make it 20.4 so 5 lengths
so you might as well go 6 and have central joins rather than 1 central and 2 odd but the choice is yours

Sponsored Links
29-Calculator-Jumbo.jpg

women-tape-measure.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back