Bristan monobloc mixer - broken :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bristan Appeal monobloc mixer installed in my kitchen, it is the type with one lever, back & forth for pressure, left to right = hot or cold. Only had it about 14 months, but for the last couple of months it has been dripping on/off, so I remove cartdige clean it out and re-grease, put back no problems. It was starting to get annoying though so I was thinking of buying a new cartridge.

The other day the cartridge broke and left the handle in my hand!! I tried repairing it with araldite and chemical metal but no joy, as it has snapped right at the pivot point it just snaps again after a few movements.

Will I be able to get a replacement cartrdige from a plumbers merchant or would I have to go to Bristan? What sort of price should I be expecting to pay?

Sponsored Links
I`d go to bristan via the web + ask for replacement FOC. the`re a good company ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back