Baxi 105e pre heat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler 18 months old. No DHW Pre heat. Have to wait a while for hot water to come through. Would be grateful for any ideas.

Sponsored Links
Yes , it is the one with the small tank of pre heated water ready for instant use (Supposedly !!) Thanks for reply

Sponsored Links
there isnt a seperate store it just uses the water in the expansion vessell but i know what you mean on the flip down panel where the controls are does it say baxi 105e instant :rolleyes: or what does it say

My apologies gentlemen , the label inside the drop down cover says it is a Baxi Combi 80e Instant. Sorry for misleading you.
I have the Pre heat control knob turned round to fully on. The problem started when I turned off the central heating side for the summer, thats when I lost the pre heat and even though the heating side is back on I still have no pre heat. Once again sorry for the model error.

no probs its basically the same boiler anyway :LOL:

i would have to say it is the pcb is it not still under guarantee as we havent been making this particular model that long :confused:

The boiler and fitting was only guaranteed for 12 months , and did I heed the warnings to extend the guarantee , "No"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back