Baxi Solo 3 PF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My boiler no longer fires up.
If I switch either HW or CH on (or both) the only lights I get are Boiler On and the Fan On seems to 'glow' rather than being fully 'on'.
All other lights (Overheat, Pilot On & Burner On) remain off. I've tried turning thermostat to "off" then waiting 10 seconds & switching back on but this makes no difference. Any ideas what the problem may be?

Sponsored Links
Can you hear the fan working, if so may may be the air pressure switch at fault (connectors to aps cracked).

corgigazza said:
Can you hear the fan working, if so may may be the air pressure switch at fault (connectors to aps cracked).
Hi - no, I can't hear the fan at all :(

Sponsored Links
You need to check to see if the fan is getting power ,may be making vibration/humming noise(new fan req), also check power to the switched live onto the circuit board (if sw live powered and fan no power possible new pcb/ thermistor fault)

Use the instructions to fault find
http://www.partsarena.com/baxi/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back