bathroom lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made a light fixture from oak and have wired it to my existing wall switch which is connected to another light in the bathroom that works fine.The fixture is not getting any power to it? ideally i would think i need a 2 way wall switch but how do i hook up the wires to that wall switch i have no clue about what goes where as far as wiring.HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
This is a UK forum and our system is completely different to yours. :rolleyes: If you browse this forum you'll find many other US based questions and you will also find links to US based forums.

How do you do that breezer? :oops: How do you put those words in that link to web addresses? It could really save me time and space in some of my posts :!: :mrgreen: Thanks

Sponsored Links
you mean like this?

it actually takes a little longer but it does look neater

its easy, you do it like this, except where you see { } you should use [ ] {url=//www.diynot.com/forums/} this{/url}?

(don't ask how i come i have a changing signature :evil: trust me, dont ask :!: )

The changing signature is actually an image. This image is linked to a image just like a forum image is,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back