whirlpool adg/954/2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just had a new wash pump, but although the dishwasher works on progs 1, rinse and 2 lghtly soiled , progs 3,4,5 now go on for ever, taking in one lot of water ,swishing but not finishing. this was not a problem befor the wash pump was fitted. Any ideas before I call back the engineer? The model no is 851195415301 and is integrated.

Sponsored Links
if you disturbed the main module which i'm sure you ill have moved. please check that all connections to the board are in place and secure. also make sure that the heater connection was not dislodged when removing the motor.

finally i'd expect your machine to display a fault code. this is usually a flashing sequence of the start indicator.

thanks for this advice, however there are no suspect connections in the region of where the new pump was fitted and the circuit board must be somewhere else because I cannot see it under the machine so it could not have been disturbed. I dont think this machine exhibits fault codes on the display on top of the door -I've never seen any . colinb

Sponsored Links
This machine is fitted with a mechanical timer.
Is it heating the water?
If not the machine will sit continuously washing waiting for a signal that the water is hot enough to move on.
Check the thermostats and the heater. The heater has a TOC built into it.
Power off and plug out before working on your appliance.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back